As a music teacher of 35 years, I have seen the impact and importance of having music education in a child’s life, and the results of a balanced and nurturing experiences. We provided partial and full scholarships to help those from low-income communities so that everyone was able to participate in all the school’s developmental programs. What I have learnt, is that financial support through educational scholarships create miracles, give hope, open doors of opportunities and give vision of the insurmountable opportunities available in the world. Through the Ruby Holland Foundation for the Arts, we are now able to open doors of opportunities for talented youths within our communities. We provide programs that can help nurture talent in the arts and provide exposure to fulfilling educational opportunities. The ultimate denominator is to provide career-oriented opportunities through grants and donations. We need your help.
THE RUBY HOLLAND FOUNDATION IS A 501(C )(3) ORGANIZATION AND 100% OF ALL DONATIONS GO DIRECTLY TO HELP PROVIDE EDUCATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP AWARDS
THE EIN# 260 529 912
- Make a onetime single or monthly gift
- Make a recurring annual gift in honor of a birthday, special occasion, or in memory of a friend or relative you love. We will send an acknowledgement to your honoree and you!!
- Choose the Ruby Holland Foundation as your Workplace Giving Recipient
- Find out if your company offers a Matching Gift Program
- If you own stocks, bonds, mutual funds, or other assets, it may be advantageous to make your gift in the form of securities rather than cash. An outright gift of long term appreciated securities is exempt from capital gain taxes and you receive a charitable tax deduction at the fair market value of the securities
Donors may take advantage of donating appreciated securities to make charitable gifts. If the securities have been owned for more than a year, one can take a tax deduction based on the current market value of the stock and avoid any capital gain tax on the appreciation. The easiest way to donate stock is to have the shares transferred electronically by your broker to The Ruby Holland Foundation. The value of your gift will be the average of the high and low trading price on the day the stock is transferred to RHFA. Contact Esther Fullington at email@example.com
The Ruby Holland Foundation serves to both perpetuate the Legacy and spirit of its formidable namesake and stimulate and promote public interest in the support of the ArtS
SPECIAL GIFT AMOUNT
- Your personal information will never be shared, nor will we send you information from any organization unless you give us permission to do so.
- You will immediately receive a receipt for your donation
- You will receive a contribution statement since your donation is tax deductible
- Your donation is processed through our secured website